Adapting GCxGC for every challenge
The most essential part of a GC×GC system is the modulator, so it is important to choose the right device for the application.
Join this webinar to hear from Dr. Laura McGregor, Product Marketing Manager at SepSolve Analytical, as she explores recent advances in GC×GC technology and how they are extending their capabilities from the niche to the mainstream.
Dr. McGregor will demonstrate the advantages of both flow and thermal modulation to help simplify the decision-making process. She will also show how robust and repeatable flow modulation allows GC×GC to be a productive member of high-throughput labs, while thermal modulation delivers the enhanced sensitivity and increased peak capacity for unparalleled characterisation of even the most challenging samples.
Furthermore, Dr. McGregor will share some examples of real-life applications that have benefited from the separating power of GC×GC using both flow and thermal modulation.
Key learning objectives
- Understand the benefits of GC×GC and what it offers over and above standard GC
- Discover the advantages of both flow and thermal modulation
- Learn about the new INSIGHT-Thermal modulator for GC×GC
- Explore the latest GC×GC applications for both research and routine laboratories, including odor profiling, petrochemical fingerprinting and environmental monitoring
Who should attend?
- GC users who want to enhance their ability to analyse complex samples
- GC analysts who want to find out more about GC×GC
- GC×GC practitioners wanting to further their knowledge on recent advances in applications, hardware and software