Join Agilent application scientists as they demonstrate our OpenLab CDS and MassHunter software for cannabis workflows. This webinar series will guide participants through optimizing the features of OpenLab CDS and MassHunter in order to save time and drive productivity to a higher level. Speakers will answer some of your most frequently asked software questions and share their tips and tricks. Each webinar in the series will cover a different workflow.
Key Learning Objectives:
- How to set up correction equations and tune modes with the half mass acquisition, and how to set up and use UHMI and the element template function
- How to use the EMF, Help, and Learning Center in MassHunter 5.1
- How to build processing methods for determining potency calculations
- How to prepare calibration tables for use in determining cannabinoid levels
- How to utilize custom calculations to prepare custom reports
- Learn the quantitative workflow in OpenLab CDS
- Learn to create LC/MS custom libraries.