How to Prevent Contamination
Discover tips and tools to reduce contamination risks with hygienically designed weighing equipment
- Challenges and regulations
- Principles of sanitary design
- Weighing in hygienically sensitive areas
- 3 ways to reduce contamination risks
- Summary and guidance tips
- Recalls are expensive for producers and dangerous for consumers. Preventing them saves time, money, and potentially lives. This is why careful selection and maintenance of your equipment is critical to ensure proper cleaning and compliance in regulated environments.Join the METTLER TOLEDO team for a live webinar to understand the principles of hygienic design. In this webinar, our experts will demonstrate why hygienically designed scales and weigh modules are faster to clean and provide tips on what to look for when selecting weighing equipment for hygienically sensitive environments.