Your GPC/SEC Toolbox – Have You Got What You Need for Your Polymer Analysis?
GPC/SEC is an important technique for determining the molecular weight distribution of synthetic and natural polymers and for comparing batch to batch quality. It is a valuable technique for those doing polymer analysis. Specific criteria should be considered when developing or optimizing your method to ensure the success of the application:
- Why determining molecular weight is important
- Key parameters for solvent and column selection
- Column type options, their features, and benefits
- Importance of polymer standards selection and calibrating
- Modes of Detection and expanding the information for your polymer
Practical steps, helpful product information, and application examples will be provided to assist you with selecting the best GPC/SEC solution for your polymer sample.